Phone: (517)788-9700                             FAX:(877)309-7429


cialis dosage 20mgbuy cialis softcheapest cialis erectile dysfunction pillcut cialis 20mgcialis daily online cialis dailyname brand cialissale cialisbuy cialis dailycheap cialis tadalafil10 mg cialis onlinelily lcos cialis onlinegeneric form of cialisbuy tadalafil europe

How much does it Cost?

Visiting Doctors P.C. purpose is to provide exceptional quality, comprehensive and cost-effective healthcare services to homebound patients at their convenience. Fees on average are one-half to one-third the cost of a trip to a hospital emergency room. Our services are covered by Medicare and most private insurances. 

Below are a few guidelines based on various insurance plans? 


We do accept "Medicare Assignment" which means the fees we bill are set by Medicare. Since this is a physician's office, we do bill under Medicare Part B which pays 80% of the approval amount after the $110 annual deductible is met. The deductible and remaining 20% is then billed to the supplemental insurance if applicable otherwise the patient is responsible for any balance. 


We do accept Medicaid as a primary insurance. For those patients who have Medicare and Medicaid supplement plan, the cost for the patient is $0. At this time we only accept Health Plan of Michigan.


A physician house call is usually covered by your PPO plan. Please check with your insurance to determine the percent of the services you will be responsible. 


We do not work HMO plans at this time.

Self Pay 

Patients who do not have a medical insurance can elect to pay out of pocket. Please call our billing department for more detail.